Android 4.2.2 On Galaxy Note GT-N7000 (SlimBean ROM)

I am very much interested in playing with Android mobile phones. I have recently learnt,


  •   how to access Android Recovery Console using ClockWorkMod Recovery.
  • rooting/granting superuser access to the mobile phone.
  • flashing custom Android ROMs on the mobile.
  •   recently tried flashing Android 4.2.2 JellyBeer and SlimBean ROMs.
  • how to backup the existing state of mobile phone .i.e. backup of ROM through ClockWorkMod recovery.
  • how to restore the ROM backed up in step 5 in case of any issues through ClockWorkMod recovery.


Rooting makes Android world fully open for play. I must say that custom ROMs are equally powerful like that of stock ROMs. One brilliant feature I noticed is taking photos using proximity sensor without touching the shoot button. Just wave your hands in front of sensor and thats it.Its really fun unleashing Android.








During learning, I flashed Android 4.2.2 SlimBean (Build 5) on Galaxy Note GT-N7000. I installed ClockWorkMod recovery which will root the phone. Then I installed Android 4.2.2 SlimBean ROM on it. ROM is really nice and very much stable. I liked it a lot. After getting superuser access, now I can do a lot of things with my phone.

More information about this can be obtained from XDA Developer forum. Below is the thread which I followed...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2060391



Android 4.2.2 On Galaxy Note GT-N7000 (SlimBean ROM) Android 4.2.2 On Galaxy Note GT-N7000 (SlimBean ROM) Reviewed by Nikhil Bhalwankar on May 15, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.