Android 4.3.1 for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 ( ReVolt Jelly Bean ROM )



I opened "XDA App Developers" android app on my Galaxy Note and found the coolest unread message under the ReVolt Jelly Bean thread. Yes.... it was about Android 4.3.1 build for my beloved Note. Without any wait, now I am on Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean  !!!

I am using the 4.3.1 build since yesterday and till now I have not faced any issues as such. The ROM really looks nice and stable. The XDA Developer johnhany97 has developed this wonderful ROM. There are lots of customization options. The ROM is based on Paranoid Android, AOKP and CyanogenMod.

Below is the link to the XDA thread....



Below are few screenshots taken from my Note....





















Android 4.3.1 for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 ( ReVolt Jelly Bean ROM ) Android 4.3.1 for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 ( ReVolt Jelly Bean ROM ) Reviewed by Nikhil Bhalwankar on December 01, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.