Paranoid Android 4.6 BETA 4 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat) available for download

Good news for Custom ROM fans. Paranoid Android 4.6 BETA 4 is available for download. I am using it on my Galaxy Note GT-N7000 since last 5 days without any issues and I can say that Paranoid Android 4.6 BETA 4 can be used as a daily driver.

I did a clean flash on my rooted Galaxy Note in order to install this build (clean flash involves formatting of system, data and cache partitions etc...). The ROM works fast and smooth. I have not faced any lags as such. Dynamic System Bars and Dynamic Navigation Bars are really the cool features available in Paranoid Android recent builds. Even the Card Layout for Recent Apps looks classic.


I downloaded the ROM for Galaxy Note from XDA Developer forums. Below is the link for the same,



Changelog for different releases of Paranoid Android can be found on the below link,



Below are the screenshots from my phone... 









Paranoid Android 4.6 BETA 4 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat) available for download Paranoid Android 4.6 BETA 4 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat) available for download Reviewed by Nikhil Bhalwankar on October 15, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.