Connect mouse to Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Yes.....its very much possible to connect mouse to Samsung Galaxy Note. The procedure is pretty simple. I will provide the step by step procedure for doing the same. I have even attached a video below which explains the procedure in more detail.

Please note that this is just a small test which I performed when I was playing with my Galaxy Note GT-N7000. I neither know whether this method is official nor I know whether this method is tried and tested. Don't blame me in case anything wrong happens to your phone.


  • You will need a wire. The wire should be in such a way that one end of the wire will have a port which can be connected to the charger port of the phone. The other end should have a port in which you can insert a mouse port. Below are the images of the same....


 
  • Once the setup is done, your connection will look like the below image. As you can see, there is a small dot visible on the mobile screen after the setup is done. This is not a dot actually. Its a mouse pointer which moves as and when you move the mouse. 




  • Switching between the screens using Click and Drag , left click to open the application works using this method. I could not find anything happening after right clicking though. 


Below is the video which explains the setup in detail.  

Connect mouse to Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Connect mouse to Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Reviewed by Nikhil Bhalwankar on December 25, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.